Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Most Boring Blog In The World!

Greetings & welcome to my simple blog,

My name is Faisal and I'm from Oman (No, it's not pronounced Oh-Man) I'm studying Broadcasting at Bayan College and this... This... This is my very first blog! I've always thought of creating a blog but never really went ahead and create one, anyways it's finally happening!

I'm not going to restrict myself to one topic, I plan to post about different things, like society, politics, culture, arts, media and there will posts about what's happening in my part of the world.

Thank you for your time, please don't hesitate to share your comments, suggestions and thoughts on my posts, I value your input and appreciate your feedback!

Faisal فيصل

1 comment:

  1. This blog is one of the most interesting and splendor blogs that I saw, well done and continue your writing ,always :)

    ReplyDelete